Tuesday, February 16, 2010

how i become michael jackson's fan?

26/06/2009-2:30pm i was eating my lunch n watching news suddenly i saw in headlines michael jackson is dead i was totaly shocked no i was not shocked as a mj fan i was shocked for my cousin falguni i love her so much n she is a very big fan of mj i told her falguni u know ur mj is no more? she said- yes sadly he is noti feel very bad for him but we cant help it so let it go, but i want to know about him so i decide that i never miss any news about him i started a resaerch on him 29/06/2009 - 9:00pm i was watching news i saw a video of earth song trust me that video touch my soul it make me cry frm that momment i start believing that mj is a very kind person n i become his fan i read his bio n i start crying he is really a great son of god i love u mj

2 comments:

danimal14 said...

shocking and that was to BAD baby

divya said...

yeah that was very shocking
thanks fr comment